Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Concord Intermediate Swing/Lindy Hop Class
Welcome to the world of intermediate Lindy Hop dancing at Concord. This class runs concurrently throughout the whole year, so you can join in at any time. This class is fun, interactive and you'll leave looking forward to the next week's class.
This class is based on the next level of swing/lindy hop dancing after beginners and beginners 2, so a prerequisite of a 6-8 week beginners course is definitely recommened (swingout, lindy turn, jockey).
Learn to lead and follow with a partner, and learn the next level of moves, footwork/timing variations, and technique.
Class duration: 50 minutes.
- Gain confidence on the dance floor.
- Learn to lead or dance with a partner (but not required).
- Master the next level of swing dancing, with more moves, technique and styling.
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher
- Mastery over Swing dancing techniques
- Water bottle and flat comfortable shoes
- Your curiosity, enthusiasm and love for dance!
Clothing and shoes suitable for dancing.