Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Concord Beginners Swing/Lindy Hop Course
Shy on the dance floor? Think you have two left feet? Never fear, come dance with the Swing Katz and learn some fun new steps you can try out on the dance floor.
In this beginners swing and lindy hop course you will learn the basics steps of this dance, as well as having fun meeting new people and socialising.
This course is aimed at complete beginners, so no previous experience is necessary.
Please note, its best to start the course within the first 2-3 weeks (1st Nov), otherwise you will miss too much of the basic foundations of the dance.
Dress comfy and no partner required.
Class duration: 50 minutes.
- Gain confidence on the dance floor.
- Learn to lead or dance with a partner (but not required).
- The basic steps and understanding of Swing and Lindy Hop
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher
- Mastery over the basic techniques and steps of the dance
- A fun interactive experience
- A water bottle and flat comfortable shoes are recommended
- Your curiosity, enthusiasm and love for dance!
Clothing and shoes suitable for dancing.
Absolute beginners are welcome.